Thursday, April 24, 2008

An almost school-free day


I've been having a pretty stressful semester dealing with a lot of bureaucratic hurdles that have required a great deal of juggling and diplomacy between two departments, and between this and my crazy schedule, I've had a lot of long, frustrating days with very little down time. So with one of my internships not happening today because of school vacation week, I proclaimed an almost school-free day and have been working in the garden all morning. (Its an almost day because I couldn't manage to break away from checking my e-mail in case a student wrote me or a sudden light appeared at the end of the bureaucratic tunnel). Here are some of the fruits of my (and PK's) labors... There's nothing like the sight of newly sprouting asparagus and johnny jump-ups to make me immediately feel more relaxed...



No comments: