Friday, February 17, 2012

Inspiration: Mila's Daydreams

                                                                          Copyright ©Adele Enersen

When I was pregnant, I read that babies start dreaming long before they are born. I always wondered what those first dreams were like. My son makes soft little sounds when he sleeps, and moves his arms and legs as though he is always in the middle of an adventure. I stumbled across the blog Mila's Daydreams a few months ago, and have really enjoyed watching as Adele Enerson imagines her daughter's daydreams to life with elaborate sets she creates from fabrics and other props she has around her home. This seems like a project that would be incredibly fun, and leaves her with the most amazing collection of photos of her baby. She compiled them into this lovely little book, which was just released at the beginning of January.

No comments: